The reason I can keep making fonts is because of donations and those who purchase the license for commercial use, a big thank you to those who have!
All of my demo fonts on DaFont and FontSpace will remain free for personal use.
However if you make revenue using them, you will require a license.
What can I do with a commercial license ?
- I can create a coffee mug, pen, greeting card etc. to be sold for profit
- I can create a logo for my business
- I can create clothing to be sold for profit
- I can use the font in a freelance project or contract work for a client
- I can create logos or other graphical elements for my client
- I can create and print documents, as well as static images (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), even if the images are used on the web or in a mobile app
- I can modify the outlines in my artwork to make it how I want
- I can use the font for several clients or several projects
- I can use the font for life because our commercial license is perpetual
What can’t I do with a commercial license ?
- I can’t embed the font in the web using @fontface except if web versions are included in the commercial license (earth logo) – if not, I can ask for a web license firstname.lastname@example.org
- I can’t build the font into a computer game, mobile app, eBook, phone, printer, TV or camera
- I can’t install the font on several computers, I need as much licenses as computers or I need a custom license from iTypeface
- I can’t give the font to my client, if he needs a change regarding my work, he needs me or he needs to buy a commercial license
PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com IF YOU NEED TO USE OUR FONT IN OTHER WAYS. IF YOU HAVE A DOUBT ON WHAT YOU CAN OR CANNOT DO, FIRST READ THE FULL LICENSE AGREEMENT
Warning our fonts are protected by copyrights and international treaties. A commercial use of our fonts without a license may result in severe penalties and legal proceedings.